Monday, November 22, 2010

In Our Little Office Pod

I was on my way to my office today when I happened to notice Bill and Donna working away at something. I thought that they looked so cute together that it deserved a picture. So then I thought why not take pictures of all the teachers in our little office pod. I didn't capture them all but I do have a representative sample. The guy with the beard is Eric. He works in the Learning Commons and was just in our area visiting.










Kimberly and I are the only nurses in our office area. The rest are ESL teachers--and what a great group they are! I think we must have the best group of English teachers to walk the planet. They are excellent teachers and good friends. They have helped us to understand the difficulties that our students have with the English language and to develop teaching techniques to build on their strengths.

Every Tuesday morning we have "tea time" in Donna's office. She brings the tea and I bring the crumpets (actually it's usually scones, or it could be oatcakes or muffins of some kind). In any case, it makes a nice coffee break. I have scones already for tomorrow. I wouldn't dare go to work without them.

No comments: