Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wide, Wide World

Being in the Middle East puts us North Americans in closer proximity to travel destinations that we would not even consider otherwise. We've been fortunate to be able to get to two exotic locations, two places that I never thought that I would visit. Over our Christmas break, Dave and I traveled to Turkey ( I know! I know! Turkey for Christmas), flying to Istanbul then getting a bus to Izmir and renting a car to drive to Kusadazi and vicinity. Then in February, we took advantage of reading week to take Caitlin on a beach holiday in Sri Lanka. I won't bore you with the details but I'd like to share some pictures from each trip.

Turkey, Christmas, 2008

Chora Church











































Sri Lanka, Feb, 2009

1 comment:

Jamie and Angela said...

Beautiful! Take me next!